Friday, January 16, 2009

Who will our doctors be?

With all this preppin' that's goin' on; stockpiling food, water, ammo, learning skills etc.. People haven't been giving much thought to medical care. Oh, sure we talk about natural healing, herbal remedies and so on, which is good, that will keep us healthy and help cure illness. But what about serious physical injuries? After the Great Collapse happens and people are relying on the system for their universal health care, what will us patriots do when we have a broken leg, or a bullet wound? I have a feeling that most doctors will submit to the beast system in order to practice medicine. People will have to get microchipped in order to have health care. So when you go to the emergency room for a broken bone, you'll have to accept your chip to get treatment or be turned away. This will be just one more way for the government to get us chipped, If it ain't for food, or your mortgage, it will definitly be for your health care.

Sure there will be a few patriot doctors out there that will be performing "Back Alley" operations (I'm not talking about abortions here, I'm talking about something as simple as a cut finger). But they will be very few and far between, and they will most likely be watched by the government very closely so that they are not able to perform these procedures. We've sworn that we won't be chipped, so who do we turn to? I've recently met another new fellow patriot blogger Ernie Check out her blog at Ernies Journey into Survivalism. She's a registered veterinary nurse. This got me thinking about it for awhile, and I came to the understanding that when worst comes to worst, I'm going to see my vet (even a nurse if I had to) to stitch up my bullet wounds long before I will ever see a New World Order doctor and get my microchip. Why not? cavemen were performing operations long before there were ever licenses, hospitals or Med Schools. Even if I have to rely on Aunt Sally who'se watched a dozen episodes of House with her high school biology book on her lap and a sewing kit with a bottle of Jack Daniels, I'm doing it. I'll take the risk of gain green over losing my freedom any day.

Who's your doctor going to be?

3 comments:

  1. I have a retired LPN down the block who is survival oriented. I am hoping he will be mine. I have lots of First aid stuff and have purchased sunchures and stitch materials along time ago. I have a military surgical kit... But I got get more scalpal baldes, thanks for reminding me. Best of luck to all us patriots.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for mentioning me in this article - I appreciate it. If you visit a farm store ( Tractor Supply etc), you can some good stuff in their animal veterinary supplies (antibiotics and such)- check it out. And, yes you will need a sewing kit too (and maybe some jack to go with - lol!).Also go to http://www.fas.org/irp/doddir/milmed/index.html - this is where to download army field medicine manuals - good to print out the parts you think you might need when TSHTF.Start buying things for your medical kit now - bandaging materials etc - I will write a blog on some things that might come in handy. And, yes I am the "nurse" of our group - just great - hope I won't need to muzzle my human patients! I agree also that we need to form some kind of cross-country network so we know whom to trust and where we might go (safe houses etc). Let me know if have any ideas how to go about this!

    God Bless and Prep On
    Ernie

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is good stuff Tom. It really makes us think about it. I really appreciate Ernie's tip on Tractor Supply too. What a great tip to pass on. Good job Tom.
    Sincerely,
    Joel

    ReplyDelete