Tuesday, January 13, 2009

My First Blog

Yeah, that's right. This is my first entry in my first blog ever! Some of you will notice the name and the disaster photos at the top of the page. That's because I also operate the website; AmericanSurvivalStore.com. I could have blogged right off the other site, but I decided to start over here for a couple reasons. The main one being that my web host charges for additional bandwidth and there is just so much information that I want to get out to all of you. I also wanted a medium to blog from that I could use without having so much of a "commercial" aspect to it. About as "commercial" as I'll get on this blog will be to do reviews on great products that fellow patriots bring to me. Like Big Johns survivalist seeds, Joel Harfords Doomsday Survival Pak or a new one that I just linked to; Home Emergency Water System (or HEWS for short). Check out their individual sites or you can also find them at my store. I'll get to each of those in future postings

The main thing I want to get out there now, and what my ambition and purpose in life to do is; Build a network of Patriots across this country. I want to be a thorn in the side of the NWO. I'm not talking about a loose-knit connection of blogers, survivalists, and patriots across the web. I'm talking about a physical real life network across the nation, all the way down to the local communities. Let's face it, when the economy collapses, will we be able to rely on the internet? what about transportation? How easy will gas be to come by? what about snail mail? We need local patriots to band together and know how to contact fellow patriots in other communities should we lose all these conveniences. Look at it this way, we have 3 groups of enemies out there; 1.) The Islamic extremist terrorists, 2.) Violent street gangs, and 3.) Those NWO thugs that have infiltrated and taken over our government and are forcing us into slavery though their globalist laws, taxes and policies. In other words; The "Real or Domestic Terrorists"... You read it right, The NWO thugs ARE the real terrorists, they ARE the "domestic terrorists". If these enemies of ours have their organized networks or "cells" then why can't we? Why can't the good guys be organized?

So to kick this off and start building our network, I want to start with skills. We need to educate ourselves on survival. There is an endless wealth of knowledge out there to share. A person can never be completely prepared, which is why educating ourselves should be an ongoing process, we need to meet up with other survivalists and exchange our skills. Youtube is a great place to learn a lot of this information for free, but we still need to know people nearby for hands on training. I've started a directory on my AmericanSurvivalStore website. There you can find resources to learn survival skills. If you have a skill that you'd like to train others to do I will post a link to your website for free, just email me. Remember if you charge a fee to train people that's fine, last I checked we are still a free market economy, but soon our money will be worthless. You'll have to consider bartering for your skills. What would you be willing to trade for? Skill for skill, skill for supplies, skill for labor. Survival skills will be in such high demand by those who are unprepared that I predict Survival training will be The career of the future. Now is the time to jump in and get started. What knowledge do you have? Hunting, knot-tying, canning, self defense, wilderness survival, You name it, people will want to learn it. If you have a couple hours a day or just a few hours on the weekend to spare, consider starting a part-time survivalist training business. Run an ad in your local paper and see what happens.

Untill next time, I leave with this;
"In a failed economy, the most dangerous people that the Prepared have to fear are the Unprepared"

3 comments:

  1. Tom,
    Joel here, just wanted to give you a blog-warming greeting. Blog on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh jeez - you have read my mind as I have been trying to link up with fellow patriots and survivalists too! I started my own blog as well to try to get the word out on how at least to start prepping if you are behind - cause the time is short. I want to get people together because we need to establish a network across this country, so we know who we can trust and who will have each others backs when TSHTF! Thank you for thinking the way that you do and let's see what we all can come up with. I am a registered veterinary nurse and my hubby was a special ops soldier in the 70's who has been in the national guard for the past 8 years (just came back from Iraq in August). We also have a small farm and, of course, we have Big John's seeds! We have also established our own small group of like-minded preppers with different skills.

    God Bless and Prep On
    Ernie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to PrepperBlogLand (though you have been at it a while).
    Shy

    ReplyDelete